Fashion Forward in 2016
With the season of celebrating the New Year, Fashion House of FAB has come up with 5 New Year's resolutions to help you have the best fashion year in 2016.
1. Out with the old in with the new- to get a fresh start it's important that you clean out your closet. We all have clothes that we've been holding on too for years and years and years, which we no longer wear. So whether it’s out of style, too little or in poor condition just toss it out. Place it in the box to the left that Beyoncé was referring to because clothes can be replaced.
2. Step out of your fashion comfort box- now that we've gotten rid of the clothes we no longer need or wear it's important for you to have a new and open perspective in this New Year when it comes to your style. Don't just go out and by the same things that you just got rid of. Have some fun; be daring, take risk that's what 2016 is all about. Embrace style that you never thought you could pull off or even makes you uncomfortable. 2016 fashion is all about being comfortable with the uncomfortable.
3. Find new places to shop- one way to help you step out of your comfort zone when it comes to your style is to find new places to shop. The mall is great and your favorites like Forever 21 and H&M will always be there but to capitalize on your new style venturing outside of those places will help you find unique pieces for your closet. How do I find these places you may ask? Ask your friends or coworkers, look in local newspapers or magazines, take a drive outside of your neighborhood, and don't forget Google.
4. Ball on a budget- the fashion house does realize that revamping your closet can be expensive so that's why we recommend balling on a budget. You could always find fabulous items for great deals. Lots of stores have reward programs and extra saving discounts if you sign up online with your email. You can also try apps like Groupon and RetailMeNot that send alerts that have the latest deals, coupons and savings. Also pay attention to commercial ads on TV, radio and in the newspaper. But the number one way to guarantee saving money on style is thrift shopping. Some people may be a little on the fence about this but thrift stores have stylish pieces for a great price. We are sure that you will find what you're looking for at a great price if you use these resources.
5. Learn to wear an outfit or item more than once- to help you stay within your budget we also recommend that you learn to re-where your clothes. Just because you have worn an outfit one time does not mean that you can't wear it again. And just because you wear it again does not mean you have to wear it the exact same way as you did before. Learn to mix and match shirts with different bottoms, jackets and accessories. Doing this will allow you to get more where out of your clothing, all while still creating new outfits.
Fashion house hopes that you can take on these New Year resolutions along with your many others. May 2016 the best year for you. Happy New Year!